Considering employment at First Flight Federal Credit Union?
With a vision of putting our members first and fulfilling our mission of helping our members achieve financial success, First Flight is committed to becoming the institution of choice in our communities. Our most valuable resource in achieving these goals are the employees that contribute their expertise, experience and top notch member service each and every day.
Why join the First Flight team:
- We are an established Credit Union with almost 70 years of service to our communities.
- We value our members and strive to put them first.
- We support a number of organizations in our local communities, including:
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Ronald McDonald House of Eastern North Carolina
- Meals on Wheels
- Folds of Honor
- Backpack Buddies of Wake County
- RCS of New Bern
- The African American Music Series through Emerge Art Gallery and the Pitt County Arts Council
- We provide employees with opportunity for personal and career growth through continued development, training and education.
- We are committed to providing our staff with a great work-life balance.
- We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage for Full-Time Employees
- 401k with company match for all employees
- Paid Annual & Sick Leave for Full-Time Employees
- Paid Holidays for all employees
- Tuition Reimbursement
First Flight Federal Credit Union has partnered with ADP TotalSource to help administer payroll, provide employee benefits and assist with human resources and risk management. Under this arrangement, if employed, both First Flight Federal Credit Union and ADP TotalSource will be your employers and have certain rights and responsibilities with respect to your employment. Our goal is to provide you with the best benefits and employee services possible.
Both First Flight and ADP TotalSource are equal employment opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.