The Right Account to fit Your Business
Your business relationship with First Flight starts by opening a Business Share Savings. From there, we offer a couple different checking accounts to choose from depending on the size and transaction volume of your business. Review our account options below to find what fits your needs.
Business Share Savings
Our basic savings account serves as your membership at First Flight. You can accrue dividends and use the account as overdraft protection for your business needs.
When you’re trying to run your operations, you need business accounts that make things simple. We offer you a choice of business checking accounts based on your needs. The Business Basic Checking account is designed to be easy and affordable with no opening deposit or minimum balance requirements. This checking account comes with 150 free transactions per month and is ideal for small business needs.
Business Money Market Accounts
If you’re interested in earning a higher return on your money but still want the flexibility of accessing it, First Flight’s Money Market Accounts for Businesses offers attractive rates that grow with your balance.
- Easy check and debit card access
- Higher dividend rates for higher balances
- Minimum balance of $1,000
- Electronic withdrawals up to 6 per month, penalty free
- Transfer funds on the go with mobile banking access and transfer capabilities
Business Share Certificates
Begin building your future today by opening one of First Flight’s competitively priced Business Share Certificates. You can start with as little as $500 and watch your money grow, on your terms.
- Terms from 90 days to 5 years
- Rate tiers beginning at $500 and $10,000
- Fixed rates and terms
- Market leading rates
Do more with tools designed to grow your business
- Credit Cards: With First Flight’s expanded suite of Business Visa® products, you’ll find the perfect card or cards for your business. Choose from business cards, corporate cards or cards that reward you for purchases.
- Merchant Services: First Flight partners with Elavon to offer a comprehensive system that allows your business to accept all types of credit and debit cards. Our program accepts all major cards, and provides a variety of capabilities for transaction processing. Elavon Merchant Services has high quality service personnel and 24/7 toll free support. For more information, click here to download a brochure explaining our services or have our Business Development Team contact you!
- Payroll Services: If your business has employees, you can sign up for payroll processing through ADP. Get online payroll services with top-rated payroll software and tax support when you need it. For more information, please talk to a First Flight representative.