Business Savings and Checking Accounts
Your business relationship with First Flight starts by opening a Business Share Savings. From there, we offer a couple different checking accounts to choose from depending on the size and transaction volume of your business. Review our account options below to find what fits your needs.
Business Share Savings
Our basic savings account serves as your membership at First Flight. You can accrue dividends and use the account as overdraft protection for your business needs.
When you're trying to run your operations, you need business accounts that make things simple. We offer you a choice of business checking accounts based on your needs:
- The Business Basic Checking account is designed to be easy and affordable with no opening deposit or minimum balance requirements. This checking account comes with 150 free transactions per month and is ideal for small business needs.
- The Business Prestige Checking account is ideal for businesses that have a higher transaction volume and higher average balances. This account comes with 300 free transactions per month and also earns dividends.
|Products||Business Share Savings||Business Basic Checking||Business Prestige Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$25||$0||$5,000|
Daily Minimum Balance Requirement
|Minimum Balance Fee||$0||$0||$10|
|# Free Transactions per Month*||N/A|| |
($0.25 per transaction over 150. Billed monthly)
($0.25 per transaction over 300. Billed monthly)
|Dividends||Earned on balances over $25. Paid last day of month.||No.||Earned on balances over $5,000. Paid last day of month.|
|Statement Frequency||Quarterly, unless there is another account within the same membership.||Monthly||Monthly|
|Personalized Business Checks||N/A||Available||Available|
| || || || |
*Transactions are defined as any deposits, withdrawals, checks, ACH, debit card transactions, and incoming or outgoing wires.
Do more with tools designed to grow your business
- Credit Cards: With First Flight’s expanded suite of Business Visa® products, you’ll find the perfect card or cards for your business. Choose from business cards, corporate cards or cards that reward you for purchases.
- Merchant Services: First Flight partners with Elavon to offer a comprehensive system that allows your business to accept all types of credit and debit cards. Our program accepts all major cards, and provides a variety of capabilities for transaction processing. Elavon Merchant Services has high quality service personnel and 24/7 toll free support. For more information, click here to download a brochure explaining our services.
- Payroll Services: If your business has employees, you can sign up for payroll processing through ADP. Get online payroll services with top-rated payroll software and tax support when you need it. For more information, please talk to a First Flight representative.
Other business services
First Flight also offers a variety of services that make doing business that much easier. These services include:
- Notary public
- Check Imaging
- Deposit bags
- Wire Transfers
- 24-hour Night Depository services (at select branch locations)
- Full suite of e-Services, including e-statements, online banking and Bill Pay
Every business is different. Come into a financial center today and talk to us about how we can help your business grow!