First Flight Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App
The First Flight Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking app is available for download from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The Mobile Banking app helps you control your accounts through your mobile device, making it easy to manage your finances on the go.
The App allows you to:
- Transfer money between eligible accounts
- Review balances on your accounts
- Access account transaction history
- Deposit a check
- Pay bills and enter or delete payees
- Receive alerts
Information We Collect Through the App
Personal and sensitive users’ app data that we collect may include, but is not limited to, personally identifiable information, financial and payment information, authentication information, biometric authentication information, phonebook, contacts, device location, SMS and call-related data, microphone, camera, and other sensitive device or usage data. As with information we collect through other means, we limit our access, collection, use, and sharing of personal or sensitive data acquired through our apps to purposes directly related to providing and improving the features and functionality of our apps and fulfilling your requests.
The following data may be collected through the Mobile Banking app and linked to your identity:
- Usage data
- Purchase history
- Contact information
- Physical address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other user contact information (i.e., any other information that can be used to contact you outside of the app).
The Mobile Banking app requests access to information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, or other features to enrich and simplify your user experience, improve our services, and provide security to protect your account. It is important for you to understand that before granting access, you are prompted to grant your permission and if you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline. Your permissions can be updated in your device settings if you change your mind at a later time.
Personal Information You Provide Us
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, email, telephone number, and social security number when you create an account.
- We will collect the financial and transaction information necessary to provide you with the Services, including account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment card identification, verification numbers, and transaction and payment history.
- If you provide feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
We may collect certain information from identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, and credit bureaus in order to provide some of our Services.
Personal Information Collected Via Technology
We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications, and other online services such as:
- Device data such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information (e.g., city, state, geographic area, etc.).
- Online activity data such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Cookies which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
- Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect location data when you use the Services even when the app is closed or not in use; for example, to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the location services settings on your device.
How We Use Your Information Collected in the App
In general, we use your personal information collected through your use of our Mobile Banking app to respond to your requests as submitted through the app to provide you the services you request and to help serve you. We use your personal information in connection with the app in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of your account and secure and maintain the account.
- Identify you as a legitimate Mobile Banking user.
- Provide improved administration of our Mobile Banking services.
- Provide the services you request.
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Mobile Banking services.
- Send you administrative email notifications (e.g., security, support, and maintenance advisories, etc.) and send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services.
Compliance and Protection
We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- Protect your rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims) and protect our rights and the rights of others.
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Mobile Banking service.
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Creation of Non-Identifiable Data
The app may create non-identifiable information data records from your personal information by excluding certain information that makes the information personally identifiable to you (e.g., your name). We may use this information in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance our products and services. We reserve the right to use and disclose nonidentifiable information to third parties in our discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose your personal information collected through your use of the Mobile Banking services as described below.
In Accordance with Our Other Privacy Notices
Third Party Service Providers
Authorities and Others
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information, The app may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, for the compliance and protection services described above.
Links to Other Sites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Services.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals.
Some web browsers transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates. There is currently no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not act in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals.
Access, Update, or Correct Your Information
You can access, update, or correct your information by changing preferences in your account. For additional requests, please contact us.
Opting Out of Email or SMS Communications
If you have signed up to receive our email marketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of the email message or other electronic communication. Alternatively, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us at the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. If you provide your phone number through the app, we may send you notifications by SMS such as a fraud alert. You may opt out of SMS communications by unlinking your mobile phone number through the app.
Opting Out of Location Tracking
If you initially consented to the collection of geolocation information through the app, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. Please note, however, that if you withdraw consent to our collection of location information, you may no longer be able to use some features of the app.
Safeguards and Retention
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the information in our custody and control against theft, loss, and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Information collected through Mobile Banking is only kept for the minimum retention time required for business, legal, and regulatory purposes.
A Note About Children
The Mobile Banking services are not directed at individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 18 through the app. If a child under 18 submits personal information to us through the app and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 18, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
- Calling toll-free 800-807-0766
- Sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing us at:
First Flight Federal Credit Union
1815 Kildaire Farm Rd Suite A
Cary, NC 27518