eBranch – Online Banking
Manage your finances with First Flight’s suite of personal financial management tools. View transactions, transfer funds, and manage accounts from any computer or mobile device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From within First Flight’s eBranch , you are able to:
- View savings, checking, and loan balances as well as account transactions and processed checks online
- Transfer funds among accounts and schedule future transfers and recurring transfers
- Text Message Banking
- Person to Person payments
- Funds Transfer
- Update your contact information
- Process stop payments on non-cashed checks
First time Online Banking User? First time Members are able to register for online banking by filling out the Online Banking Registration Form. If your registration attempt is unsuccessful, please call Member Support at 1-800-807-0766, option 3.
Once you log into eBranch Online Banking you will have access to a powerful financial management tool. Money Management enables members to view all their accounts and transactions in one place – you can even add accounts and loans from other financial institutions. Track accounts, spending, budgets, debts, and goals in an easy-to-use platform.
- To access Money Management, login to online banking and click the Money Management option, found under the Additional Services tab.
- Members must enroll in Money Management and accept the Terms and Conditions disclosures.
- Money Management User Guide
Additional Online Banking Resources:
With Bill Pay you can pay anyone, anywhere, anytime; no checks, no envelopes, no stamps!
- Receive, view and pay bills all in one location and add payees and merchants as you go
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments, view and track your payment history
- You choose the day your bill is paid, giving you complete control of your finances
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is safe and secure
- Email alerts tell you when a bill has arrived, when it’s due and when payment has been made
Signing up is easy!
1. Login to the eBranch using your username and password
2. Click on the “Additional Services” link and choose “eStatements/eNotices”
3. Follow the on screen instructions to change your delivery options from U.S. Mail to eStatements/eNotices
Save trees and safeguard your personal information by receiving your financial statements and notices online instead of through the mail.
- Secure access! Your statements and notices will be located within Online Banking
- Easy access and retrieval! Your statements and notices will be stored for up to 24 months
- No more waiting for the mail, it getting lost or into the wrong hands!
- We’ll notify you! You will receive an email notifying you when your statements or notices are available
- Instantly save your digital information to your computer, eliminating boxes and file cabinets
First Flight’s iPhone, iPad, and Android apps will allow you to do your banking while you are on the go. You will be able to access your First Flight accounts conveniently and securely from your phone or mobile device whenever and wherever is most convenient for you!
- View your account history on the go
- Use it anywhere, anytime
- Check balances, transfer funds and make payments with ease
- Choose from Mobile app or TEXT Mobile
- Mobile Deposit- Tap. Snap. Deposit.
- View and redeem Purchase Rewards
- iPhone App – Click here to download First Flight’s iPhone app from the iTunes store. You can also search for “First Flight” within iTunes or from the App Store on your mobile device.
- Android app – Click here to download First Flight’s Android app from the Android Marketplace. You can also search for “First Flight” within the Android Market on your mobile device.
- iPad App – Click here to download First Flight’s iPad app from the App Store or search for “First Flight” from the App Store on your iPad.
You can use text messages to perform the most common online transactions. Just register your cell phone within online banking, click the Additional Services tab and you’ll be on your way!
Use any of the following commands/keywords:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Savings account balances
- LAST = Last five transactions
- TRANS $$$ = Transfer specified fund amount to primary account
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
Commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can type “help” or “HELP.”
Receive Alerts : Text Banking can automatically send you alerts:
- Large withdrawal alerts – a notification if an account has a withdrawal exceeding a specified amount.
- Low balance alerts – a notification if your primary account balance falls below a specified amount
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks on the go using the Mobile Deposit feature of First Flight’s mobile app. Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed checks. It’s fast and secure!
- Anytime, Anywhere- Deposit checks 24/7 wherever you and your mobile device go.
- Secure- Rest assured that it’s as secure as online banking, and you get to keep the check.
- Easy- Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks.
- Quick- Save a trip to the branch or ATM and avoid the delay of mailing checks.
First Flight can make it easier than ever to get your taxes done right! TurboTax is your portal to access Intuit’s popular TurboTax software and expertise, all within your Online Banking account.
Year Round Benefits
TurboTax makes the following benefits available to you when you need them, because tax planning is a year round process.
- TurboTax tools like:
- Life Events Advisor
- IRA calculator
- TurboTax Help Center
- Live Community
When it is time to file your taxes, using the TurboTax portal gives you great benefits like:
- Personalized tax advice from an experienced tax professional with the FREE “Ask a Tax Expert” service.
- Step by step guidance, like a GPS.
- TurboTax double checks your return after every step.
- Easily and securely import your online account data directly into your tax return to save time and ensure accuracy.
Plus, First Flight members receive a discount from TurboTax when they use My TurboTax from within Online Banking.
It’s easy to get started:
- Login to your online banking account.
- In the Manage Money menu, click on “My TurboTax”.
- Choose the edition that’s right for you.
- Follow the easy steps.